One of the several reasons we are delighted about the reopening of Japan’s borders is that we can share about a single of the best inns we have stayed-in in Hokkaido: Hinode Hills Niseko Village.
We will generally don’t forget the warmth and comfort we received at Hinode Hills.
Component of YTL Lodge team, we stayed at Hinode Hills Niseko Village for the duration of our very past vacation to Hokkaido pre-COVID in December 2019. It was recently opened then and we were amongst its very first company! Unfortunately, as March 2020 arrived close to, worldwide borders begun to shut, together with Japan.
Our parting shot of Hinode Hills. We miss out on the location.
Below are reasons why we keep in mind Hinode Hills Niseko Village so fondly.
- Support. Support. Service: The heat and obliging staff members at the reception and eating places make our keep unforgettable. At the time of the hotel’s opening in 2019, some employees have been new to Niseko Village and while some did not have instant answers to our inquiries, they created it a level to get back to us immediately. Their service was attentive, pleasant and exudes a feeling of professionalism. Great for a travelling loved ones self-driving in Hokkaido. As a nod to its buyer-centricity, the resort gives a frequent, free of charge shuttle provider to Niseko city for guests to check out the dining choices there.
Right after a wintry working day out, we always appear ahead to coming back again and greeted by the heat of the workers.
- Magnificent and perfectly-appointed rooms: The rooms came with every little thing family members require on a wintertime ski-excursion. Outfitted with a kitchenette, eating area moreover a washer dryer, the a single bed room suite was a godsend. We could do laundry and put together some uncomplicated foods for everybody in the family. Everything from bedding to lavatory ooze high quality luxury. Fantastic for the relatives to feel pampered right after a day out in the snow.
The kitchenette and eating space is a god-despatched. We experienced numerous nice warm cooked foods there.
Deluxe and spacious toilet.
- Great locale with enough free of charge parking: The resort is about 15 minutes’ push from downtown Niseko. This is perfect for households who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of Niseko town whilst obtaining the choice to pop by for the occasional purchasing, meals, or ski classes. The entrance of the lodge provides ample parking area. However, do notice that driving in wintry Hokkaido is not a stroll in the park and is ideal suggested for professional drivers. Be sure to examine our submit below on driving recommendations in wintry Hokkaido.
Tons of house, snow and scenery all over.
Hinode Hills grew to become our ‘HQ’ as we travelled to send out the little ones to their snowboarding classes and…
…had some time to ourselves to test the many eateries close to Hokkaido / Niseko spot.
- Excellent foods: Our stay came with breakfast as we want to little by little ‘warm up’ prior to heading out to the snow each and every morning. Assortment of food items is a mix of Japanese assortment amidst the mainly continental offerings. The modest selection of nicely-cooked and delicious offerings, bade perfectly with us as we can consider only what we can end and not motivate foodstuff-wastage. We particularly like the fruits and juices as it provides excellent diet to the family during vacation. Through one of the times when the snowfall was especially solid, we opted to dine at the in-household cafe, The Bistro, which turned out to be one of the ideal meals we’ve experienced on that excursion. The shots only do not do it justice.
Food at The Bistro was prime notch. Ideal when we did not want to courageous the windy snow to go out.
The Bistro is intimate and delivers truly fantastic food stuff with excellent selections.
We pointed out that the resort has because expanded their checklist of products and services and amenities. Have a glance at their web-site below for far more facts.
- Snow, Snow, Snow: The hotel is surrounded by ample space and snow fall. There is, in actuality, a ski slope and ski university just right behind the hotel finish with ski lifts. People can virtually avoid the group at Niseko town and just take pleasure in Hokkaido’s renowned ‘JapPow’ snow ideal in this article at Hinode Hills. The hotel does give a ski-in-ski-out facilities and storage for your ski gear. This indicates households who want to ski will not have to contend with using the general public transportation with ski equipment in tow. Really effortless!
Don’t need to have a playground when you have snow! My children playing gleefully just appropriate outside the resort.
Letter to the GM:
We recall Hinode Hills fondly especially the support we obtained from your workers again when the lodge was very first opened. While most of them were being by themselves new to Hokkaido/Niseko, they took the effort and hard work to enable and provide our relatives warmly and professional-actively find out details for us. We appreciated the level of comfort the hotel features and are thankful that our final memory of pre-pandemic Hokkaido 3 yrs back was of our enjoyable keep at your resort. We hope to return 1 day, hopefully incredibly quickly.
Classy and comfy. Ideal for that wintry vacation in Hokkaido.
HINODE HILLS NISEKO VILLAGE
Higashiyama-onsen, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, 048-1592, Japan
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +81 ()136 44 3311
Facilities & Facilities
• Lavish customized created furnishings • En suite toilet in each and every bedroom • Superior velocity wi-fi net • Television with streaming media player • Bluetooth new music speaker • Fully outfitted kitchen area with appliances, cookware and utensils • Dishwasher (suites only) • Laundry services with washing device and tumble dryer (suites only) • Centralised heating and air-conditioning • Humidifier/air purifier (on ask for) • Iron and ironing board (on request) • Branded tub toiletries • Hair dryer
• Concierge and bell assistance guidance • Complimentary vehicle park • Complimentary scheduled shuttle transfers to Hirafu and Kutchan
Much more on Japan and Hokkaido: For more from our a lot of Hokkaido journeys, such as winter season driving guidelines, go in this article and search less than ‘Japan’.